GPA holder harassing for money for second registry
One of my friends' father purchased property through GPA/SA/Will in 1990. All three documents are registered. Now my friend's father expired recently (July 2014). Having GPA >>First registry has been done by my friend's father. When my friend contacted the original allotted to come and sign for second registry, he is demanding huge amount which is out of his reach. He gives threat on phone. What should be done please advice with best possible ways to deal with such greedy persons.
The GPA/SA ceased to exist after the death of your friend's father. Was the property registered on his name by your friend's father? If the property was transferred in his name then you do not need the original allottee again. If no transfer was made then going to court now may be of no use, in which event he should arrive at a settlement with the seller.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police called me stating i have false B.ed certificate but i dont have
- Can we make employees sign a bond for not disclosing any information
- Regarding FB/Cyber rule.
- What happens if person dies in an accident?
- My brother sold the land without my consent can I file a case ?