Government road encroached upon, can the encroacher be criminally held
In the district of madhubani a portion of the government road has been encroached upon by an encroacher, Now I plan to work out a criminal case against the encroacher by simply making the authorities of government of India as a party to a public interest litigation and simply get the encroacher trapped for criminal prosecution.
I plan not to make the encroacher a party to petition, simply no excuses theft of goivernment property is theft as per ipc , can such an act be excercised?
Well your queries is into two parts first u want to prosecute the encroacher and second part is to file a pil . I must clarify you that if u want to file a criminal case it can filed only in local police station or court with local jurijurisdiction and in that u need to state the name of encroacheres . Secondly if u want to file a pil that will be filed only in hon,ble patna high court and in that u have to make opposite parties concerned with the road that is the department whom that road belongs , district administration and circle office madhubani.
Advocate Ratnesh KumarCivil Court, Patna, Patna
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for changing DOB in marksheet without proof
- How to change name on Mutation register if property sold wrongfully
- Relatives not returning our father's death certificate. How to get it?
- Can daughters claim in ancestral property if transferred in son's name
- Brother forced mother for gift deed. What to do now?