quesGift deed being nullified.

A Will was made some years back stating that the immovable property is to be bequeathed to charity and after those years later the same property was transferred in the form of a gift deed by the old mother M ( age 91) to her son B keeping siblings C,D, and E uninformed about such transfer. However, one of the siblings D is aware about the Will and possesses a copy of the Will. Can the Will overpower and succeed the Gift Deed? In other words can the Gift Deed be nullified?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansWas probate obtained of the will ? please clarify. You have raised 3 queries today, in each of the queries facts stated are different. In other 2 queries there is no mention of will, if as per will property was bequeathed to charity and probate obtained of will then mother had no power to execute the gift deed in favor of one son, you can move court to challenge the gift deed.

    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Our landlord is a lady. We have been staying on rent for 2-3 generations now.…

    My father died intestate in 1997 leaving my mother and 6 children including myself.in2000 we…

    Allahbad High Court passed a judgement to give enhanced compensation to Farmers in 2013, Builders…
    Like to know stamp duty % on market rate for partition deed and registration charges..along…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly