quesGeneral power of attoney

I have purchase a flat in Mumbai from builder in Feb. 2014. builder has make a paper in favor of me through gpa because registry not open.i have make total payment by cash rs 10 lac. it is valid or not. builder has purchase the land in jan 2013 & registry from up.it registry open in Mumbai can the builder make registry in favor of me. or first builder will gift to wife & wife will make registry in favor of me.

  • ansIs GPA registered? From facts mentioned by you it appears that the builder is not the owner of land. It has been bought in wife's name and she has given GPA to her husband. On said basis GPA has sold flat to you. Since you have already paid Rs 10 lakhs cash insist that sale deed be registered in your favour. It's be in your favor to contact a local lawyer before making further payment . It is necessary for you to meet a lawyer personally , show him case papers and take his opinion. Without going through the papers it is difficult for us to advice.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My Aunt's husband died and he left no will. My aunty married in Bandra court…
what should i do when i constucted house bymistakelly on other land. As they hv…
I have a property(3 stair building) which is located in a residential colony.its a two…
Hi All, I am living on 3rd flood in an aprtment in Delhi. My 2nd…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly