General power of attoney
I have purchase a flat in Mumbai from builder in Feb. 2014. builder has make a paper in favor of me through gpa because registry not open.i have make total payment by cash rs 10 lac. it is valid or not. builder has purchase the land in jan 2013 & registry from up.it registry open in Mumbai can the builder make registry in favor of me. or first builder will gift to wife & wife will make registry in favor of me.
Is GPA registered? From facts mentioned by you it appears that the builder is not the owner of land. It has been bought in wife's name and she has given GPA to her husband. On said basis GPA has sold flat to you. Since you have already paid Rs 10 lakhs cash insist that sale deed be registered in your favour. It's be in your favor to contact a local lawyer before making further payment . It is necessary for you to meet a lawyer personally , show him case papers and take his opinion. Without going through the papers it is difficult for us to advice.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Title rule and conditions for fallow land
- land sold by grandfather 20 years back without daughters consent
- Brother wants to file for divorce but he is in living relationship
- Bought flat now the project is cancelled how can I recover the amount
- Divorce from a guy who lives in Srilanka. How can we proceed on this?