quesGave our share to mother. Is she entitled to 3/4th share? 4 heirs?

We 4 legal heirs have been accepting rent since the last 1 year. We two brothers had released our share to our mother and let her to get 3/4 share of rent from our eldest brother. But now my mother wants to get her 3/4 separately as my eldest brother started delaying and troubling her.

Our Mother took a step and asked the tenant to provide 3/4 shares to her and rest 1/4 to her eldest son which the tenant refused. Please tell me that how can mother collect her 3/4 rent or full amount? 

Does she has right to get rent in above 3/4 break-up?

Firstly you need to revoke the authorization provided to your eldest brother for the collection of rent.

Thereafter, you should execute a memorandum of understanding with the tenant stating that the rent shall be collected by your mother and she shall be entitled to retain 3/4th share while 1/4th share shall be given by your mother to your eldest brother.