Full rate of property on probated will
Can a holograph WILL which was probated once and proved genuine in favor of the beneficiary of the WILL (seller) get a full rate for the Property when he sells it? Is it true that when once probated, the right of the challenger cannot be transferred to another by WILL made by the challenger?
If the property is marketable then there is no reason why the seller should not get valued market price for the same. Property can be transferred once probate has been obtained in accordance with law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Harassed by daughter in law what can we do
- Property is in my father's name but cousins are staying there
- Grandson has right in maternal grandfather's property
- Average grading in ACR 2001 due this i have been superseded
- Physical and mental harassment by in laws for dowry