Full amount of plot paid. Dealer did no registry nor returning money.
What legal remedy do I have to get my money back from a dealer where I had paid full amount of plot. Property is a agriculture land in faridabad. He neither did a registry nor gave my money back.
Please help me. What can I do?
The option available to you is to file a recovery suit for the amount paid by you along with interest and damages and compensation for the breach of contract.
You can also register a complaint in the Police Station for the offence of fraud and cheating (Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code).
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- School not returning birth certificate is it allowed
- bua's son claiming bua's property sold by me via Power of Attorney
- salary of 106 professors of KSDS University state of Bihar is witheld
- Husband working in Isro ahmedabad.kept myoriginal documents what to do
- Customers not paying for services provided by us