Full amount of plot paid. Dealer did no registry nor returning money.
What legal remedy do I have to get my money back from a dealer where I had paid full amount of plot. Property is a agriculture land in faridabad. He neither did a registry nor gave my money back.
Please help me. What can I do?
The option available to you is to file a recovery suit for the amount paid by you along with interest and damages and compensation for the breach of contract.
You can also register a complaint in the Police Station for the offence of fraud and cheating (Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code).
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Inter religion married couple vouch for divorce.
- Application rejected by CBI to get requisite documents
- How to get a Bail given to the accused cancelled
- Want divorce how can I claim maintenance gifts received in wedding
- What are the Traffic Police Laws in Karnataka