Full amount of plot paid. Dealer did no registry nor returning money.
What legal remedy do I have to get my money back from a dealer where I had paid full amount of plot. Property is a agriculture land in faridabad. He neither did a registry nor gave my money back.
Please help me. What can I do?
The option available to you is to file a recovery suit for the amount paid by you along with interest and damages and compensation for the breach of contract.
You can also register a complaint in the Police Station for the offence of fraud and cheating (Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code).
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- is Alcohol delivery in India allowed online
- University dissolved. Employer can't verify mark sheet. What to do?
- Land in possession for 25 years now khasmahal office asking to vacate
- How long does it take to get decree post 2nd motion of mutual divorce?
- Complaint against police man case still pending since 20 years