quesFull amount of plot paid. Dealer did no registry nor returning money.

What legal remedy do I have to get my money back from a dealer where I had paid full amount of plot. Property is a agriculture land in faridabad. He neither did a registry nor gave my money back.

Please help me. What can I do?

The option available to you is to file a recovery suit for the amount paid by you along with interest and damages and compensation for the breach of contract.

You can also register a complaint in the Police Station for the offence of fraud and cheating (Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code).