quesFraudulent transfer of property

My parents passed away without valid Wills. We are four siblings - three brothers and one sister (myself). All are married. My elder brother's wife got one of the landed properties of the parents transferred to her name without the consent of the three Class 1 heirs. She misrepresented facts and produced an alleged WILL to the Municipal authorities and got the transfer of property by such dubious means. What is the remedy for the three heirs in this case?

  • ansYou can file an FIR in the nearest police station and approach the deputy registrar with the notice stating the facts that your property has been illegally transferred. Misrepresentation of facts and cheating is punishable under Sec. 420 of IPC.

    You have not mentioned whether the will is forged or not?

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather passed away in 2011 and we live in the house on his name.…
My husband is adopted by his grandfather n all the property of is transferred to…

father has two sons,father can give the property to one son and not another son.any…

Hello, Please do help me, and thank you in advance My mother is born in…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly