Fraudulent transfer of property
My parents passed away without valid Wills. We are four siblings - three brothers and one sister (myself). All are married. My elder brother's wife got one of the landed properties of the parents transferred to her name without the consent of the three Class 1 heirs. She misrepresented facts and produced an alleged WILL to the Municipal authorities and got the transfer of property by such dubious means. What is the remedy for the three heirs in this case?
You can file an FIR in the nearest police station and approach the deputy registrar with the notice stating the facts that your property has been illegally transferred. Misrepresentation of facts and cheating is punishable under Sec. 420 of IPC.
You have not mentioned whether the will is forged or not?
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to do court marriage with GF, family emotionally blackmailing us
- transfer deed with in family but with some conditions
- Tenant not vacating flat not paying full rent
- Terminated from service how can I get my full and final settlement
- What's the procedure and grounds for filing divorce w/o mutual consent