×

quesFraud

Sir, My father was opened a Company in 1996, in that company my mother was a partner 25% my grand father was partner 50% and my father was partner 25%. some bad circumstances my father give out my mother from home in 1997, but a company and partnership was not terminated, in that company have a 47000 Sq. Ft. land, after my father give out my mother from home he was also go away from home, after that my grand father was sold a lend to other person without my mother or my father's signature. so i need help form you sir, how can I cancel a fraud sell agreement My mothers age is 56

• ans. File a suit for declaration that your parents are the rightful owner of 25% each of the said property which was illegally sold by your grandfather, In the said suit also pray for direction upon the registrar to cancel the registration of the said illegal sale.