Sir, My father was opened a Company in 1996, in that company my mother was a partner 25% my grand father was partner 50% and my father was partner 25%. some bad circumstances my father give out my mother from home in 1997, but a company and partnership was not terminated, in that company have a 47000 Sq. Ft. land, after my father give out my mother from home he was also go away from home, after that my grand father was sold a lend to other person without my mother or my father's signature. so i need help form you sir, how can I cancel a fraud sell agreement My mothers age is 56
. File a suit for declaration that your parents are the rightful owner of 25% each of the said property which was illegally sold by your grandfather, In the said suit also pray for direction upon the registrar to cancel the registration of the said illegal sale.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Steps to get share certificate in my name if mother is member
- How can i stop my mother-in-law from humiliating me in public?
- Wife keeps going to her parents for months. How to file for divorce?
- I want my wife to get my property after my death what is the procedure
- company not giving relieving letter as i did not keep them informed