quesForced to sign stamp papers of selling flat how to get it back

Mumbai In check bounce case my father is accused and in that my father give his flat to the party who initiated the check bounce case ,and we get forsed by those peoples to sign on agreement but they exchange paper and got signed on paper that mentioned they take flat on sell. But that is not true and we want our flat back

• ansinitiate criminal proceedings along with civil action. This will ensure that your flat is returned to you if you are capable of proving in court that you paid for the said flat and no compensation is received from them.

Advocate Purvi Shah

Malad West, Mumbai

• ansSir /Ma'am,

have u filed any criminal complaint against them. also send one legal notice to them .

sir without wasting time you have to take legal action against them otherwise you will loss your flat.

also what kind of agreement you have signed ? whether you have kept one signed copy (Agreement) with you & when you

came to know that they exchange paper and got signed on another papers.

Advocate Arya Ambre

Fort, Mumbai

• ansyou will have to file civil case and criminal case against the opposite party immediately.

what is the amount of the cheque involved ?

DO NOT WASTE TIME

DO NOT WAIT ANYMORE TO TAKE ACTION

THE OPPOSITE PARTY WILL SELL YOUR FLAT AND THEN YOU WILL BE LEFT WITHOUT ANY SOLUTION