Forced to sign stamp papers of selling flat how to get it back
Mumbai In check bounce case my father is accused and in that my father give his flat to the party who initiated the check bounce case ,and we get forsed by those peoples to sign on agreement but they exchange paper and got signed on paper that mentioned they take flat on sell. But that is not true and we want our flat back
initiate criminal proceedings along with civil action. This will ensure that your flat is returned to you if you are capable of proving in court that you paid for the said flat and no compensation is received from them.
Advocate Purvi ShahMalad West, Mumbai
have u filed any criminal complaint against them. also send one legal notice to them .
sir without wasting time you have to take legal action against them otherwise you will loss your flat.
also what kind of agreement you have signed ? whether you have kept one signed copy (Agreement) with you & when you
came to know that they exchange paper and got signed on another papers.
Advocate Arya AmbreFort, Mumbai
you will have to file civil case and criminal case against the opposite party immediately.
what is the amount of the cheque involved ?
DO NOT WASTE TIME
DO NOT WAIT ANYMORE TO TAKE ACTION
THE OPPOSITE PARTY WILL SELL YOUR FLAT AND THEN YOU WILL BE LEFT WITHOUT ANY SOLUTION
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Someone purposely declines the rates of rent and property.
- Penal provisions under s109 and 95 of karnataka Land revenue act
- Deemed Conveyance under real estate act
- Clarification on easementry rights in my property
- Original document of property lost how can I purchase property