flats bought by son but in the name of parents
No MoU or agreement made for my property In 2007 I purchased 2 flats in my father's and mother's name. All paperwork is in their names.I dont have any papers showing that I bought these flats and I trusted them. Now they are living in 1 and have rented out the 2. I m not well as I m a severe diabetic and not having a job at the moment. Kindly advice I can get my property bck and legally sell them.
Hello, you have no legal right over the property. Your parents are the absolute owner of the three flats as it's in their name. Hence you cannot get your flats back nor you can sell the flats. It's totally there decision as to how they want to use the properties.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband obtained divorce in foreign country petition pending in India
- Contested divorce from wife.
- Got proper relief as prayed for. Now again filed case outside india.
- Bajri mafia doing mining on farm forcefully
- what is the procedure for filing divorce and get child custody