flats bought by son but in the name of parents
No MoU or agreement made for my property In 2007 I purchased 2 flats in my father's and mother's name. All paperwork is in their names.I dont have any papers showing that I bought these flats and I trusted them. Now they are living in 1 and have rented out the 2. I m not well as I m a severe diabetic and not having a job at the moment. Kindly advice I can get my property bck and legally sell them.
Hello, you have no legal right over the property. Your parents are the absolute owner of the three flats as it's in their name. Hence you cannot get your flats back nor you can sell the flats. It's totally there decision as to how they want to use the properties.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are all the partners liable for cheating by one partner
- Are sons entitled to give maintenance to their mother
- getting divorced outside india is my wife entitled for indian property
- Harassment by Ex-Boyfriend what can i do.
- Treaty does not have purchaser''s name is it valid