Flat in society do I have to take permission from the society?
I have a flat in my name in a society and I to want sell that flat. do I have to take permission from the society
kindly read the terms and conditions of the allotment and the agreement between the allottee and the society, registration or transfer charges, if are to be levied, that is mentioned in the terms and conditions.
Advocate Rajesh KhuranaDistrict Court, Chandigarh, Chandigarh
If it is registered society then land can be transfer in society itself. So you have to contact them. but no need for any permission in any case.
For more details you may contact me at high court.
Advocate Kamal GroverPunjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband threatening me not to claim for alimony
- Re developer not doing work as per agreement what can I do
- Got divorce decree from US how to get it from Indian courts
- how can i take my property from the previous owner?
- I am in love with a married girl How can I marry her