quesFlat in society do I have to take permission from the society?

I have a flat in my name in a society and I to want sell that flat. do I have to take permission from the society

  • anskindly read the terms and conditions of the allotment and the agreement between the allottee and the society, registration or transfer charges, if are to be levied, that is mentioned in the terms and conditions.

    Advocate Rajesh Khurana

      District Court, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

  • ansIf it is registered society then land can be transfer in society itself. So you have to contact them. but no need for any permission in any case.
    For more details you may contact me at high court.
    Good Luck
    Kamal Grover

    Advocate Kamal Grover

      Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly