Flat in society do I have to take permission from the society?
I have a flat in my name in a society and I to want sell that flat. do I have to take permission from the society
kindly read the terms and conditions of the allotment and the agreement between the allottee and the society, registration or transfer charges, if are to be levied, that is mentioned in the terms and conditions.
Advocate Rajesh KhuranaDistrict Court, Chandigarh, Chandigarh
If it is registered society then land can be transfer in society itself. So you have to contact them. but no need for any permission in any case.
For more details you may contact me at high court.
Advocate Kamal GroverPunjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Charged with sections under IPC how long does the case go on
- How can I claim share in father's property
- Experience letter not provided after resignation what to do
- withdrawal of case under section 376 and filing divorce under 13b
- not getting Salary as per 6th pay commission and ICAR rules what to do