quesFlat construction on terrace.

I had purchase my flat of 2BHK in science city area Ahmedabad Gujarat with terrace right on 3rd floor of 3 floored Apartment. The society is handover to committee by builder 3 months ago and it is one year old.Now some members with chairman in the committee meeting has opposed for any type of our additional construction on our terrace right flat. Actually we have specially paid for this space and it is mentioned in the deed-agreement and the agreement is registered in the state government. Now kindly give us your valuable suggestion and legal property advice regarding our right for construction on the top floor terrace having terrace right flat?

Since you have paid for the additional construction, and moreover the agreement itself makes a mention of your right to raise additional construction, you cannot be stopped from carrying out the construction.

Seek a stay from the civil court against the committee.

Click here to find the best property lawyer in your city.