FIR against diversion of canal water towards my plots
Some cultivation land owners have diverted canal water towards my plots in a village. Can I file an FIR against these people?
File a suit against the cultivation land owners to stop such diversion of the canal water towards your plots.
You can also lodge a complaint in the police station who will forward it to the Special Executive Magistrate or SDM.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to find the status of our case?
- Bought property but did not register. Now previous owner troubling us.
- Post Anticipatory Bail Granted for a Ltd. Period
- What is the procedure for filing divorce
- Temporary release on Section 138 Negotiable Instruments Act,