Financially supported in buying house in parents name.
I want to know does a son who pays home loan instalments on the house owned by parents. Can he claim more share than other siblings when he has contributed financially towards the house and other siblings have not contributed anything.
For him to claim more share than his other siblings he shall have to challenge, any Will made by his parents which either places him at par with other siblings or excludes him from any share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Who will provide authenticity to my email evidences?
- How can I claim my salary from my previous company?
- private complaint for the bailiff property trespass.
- Police troubling me till food license in obtained. What to do?
- Married for 4 years how can I file for divorce