quesFather's will removed by mother for daughter.

My father died in Feb 2004 , he was against giving any share in property to daughter that's why he allowed me to construct a house in 1999 at my own cost thereby getting rentals , after his death my mother says that he didn't left any will and both mother and daughter took all his savings 15 Lacs and shares ( no clue ) and want to take share in the property also , ( Foul play by mother as she was not agreed ),after this I went ahead and Khata Electricity and water transferred in my name in Year 2004 itself till date no body claimed against this 10 years is over, now I want to sell the property they are not ready to come and sign even giving them there share what should i do?

• ansHas the property been mutated? Did your sister and mother object to the transfer of water and electricity connection in your name? Without perusing all the documents related to this property it will not be possible to state anything, albeit you can move the court and cull out your share in the property.