Father's will removed by mother for daughter.
My father died in Feb 2004 , he was against giving any share in property to daughter that's why he allowed me to construct a house in 1999 at my own cost thereby getting rentals , after his death my mother says that he didn't left any will and both mother and daughter took all his savings 15 Lacs and shares ( no clue ) and want to take share in the property also , ( Foul play by mother as she was not agreed ),after this I went ahead and Khata Electricity and water transferred in my name in Year 2004 itself till date no body claimed against this 10 years is over, now I want to sell the property they are not ready to come and sign even giving them there share what should i do?
Has the property been mutated? Did your sister and mother object to the transfer of water and electricity connection in your name? Without perusing all the documents related to this property it will not be possible to state anything, albeit you can move the court and cull out your share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Resignation Due to health Issue still forced to pay 3 months salary
- Can two disciplinary proceedings be started simultaneously on employee
- How can i get stay order from court to stop demolishing of shop
- Developer asking bribe for registration what should I do
- Builder not paying refund of my booked flat how to proceed legally