quesFather's proprty sold by eldr bro. w/o younger's consen

My elder brother sold my father's property and bought another in his name seven years back without my consent. Can I stake any claim on it?

• ansYou were an equal stakeholder in your father's property. Unless your father had during his life time legally authorized your elder brother to sell his property after his life time your brother could not have sold it in a manner the effect of which was to deprive you of your equal share therein. Be that as it may, you may now file a case against him to recover from him the sale proceeds of the property which he sold to your exclusion.