Father's proprty sold by eldr bro. w/o younger's consen
My elder brother sold my father's property and bought another in his name seven years back without my consent. Can I stake any claim on it?
You were an equal stakeholder in your father's property. Unless your father had during his life time legally authorized your elder brother to sell his property after his life time your brother could not have sold it in a manner the effect of which was to deprive you of your equal share therein. Be that as it may, you may now file a case against him to recover from him the sale proceeds of the property which he sold to your exclusion.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person belonging to general caste claiming to be a SC
- Parents name misspelled in my birth certificate. How to correct it?
- Doubt in sales promotion employees act
- Police not registering FIR due to location issue.
- Can i file defamation case in Delhi? Person in Assam. I am in Noida