Father's property given for donation w/o consent.
The ancestral property of my grandfather [after his death] was transferred to my father he donated more than half of the property to his wife and registered without my consent and my sisters were witness.i have 4 sisters.my parents and my sisters are plotting against me my father disowned me from the property and advertised in the newspaper that it's bcoz i am a spoilt brat. i don't have that amount of money like my parents to spend on lawyers .i have one daughter and a son.moreover there is no property for them too.the property is of multiple crores .i and my wife are so worried we are not financially secure we are in financial crisis please guide me what shall i do now?
Has the entire property been transferred to your father after death of your grand father? If yes, by what instrument of law the transfer was made? Since the property is ancestral you have an equal share i.e 1/6th therein which you can cull out by filing a suit for division of property. Since he has donated the property you should bring the legal action immediately lest delay operates to oust your right to claim your share.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i rent out father's property as he suffered brain stroke?
- Property in mother's name gifted to son through deed can we object?
- How to get my share in a property which is registered in brothers name
- If i paid all debts over ancestral property can I be the sole owner?
- Tenant was staying without paying rent now want her to vacate.