quesFather's property given for donation w/o consent.

The ancestral property of my grandfather [after his death] was transferred to my father he donated more than half of the property to his wife and registered without my consent and my sisters were witness.i have 4 sisters.my parents and my sisters are plotting against me my father disowned me from the property and advertised in the newspaper that it's bcoz i am a spoilt brat. i don't have that amount of money like my parents to spend on lawyers .i have one daughter and a son.moreover there is no property for them too.the property is of multiple crores .i and my wife are so worried we are not financially secure we are in financial crisis please guide me what shall i do now?

  • ansHas the entire property been transferred to your father after death of your grand father? If yes, by what instrument of law the transfer was made? Since the property is ancestral you have an equal share i.e 1/6th therein which you can cull out by filing a suit for division of property. Since he has donated the property you should bring the legal action immediately lest delay operates to oust your right to claim your share.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a house in my name , we were joint family , but lots…

- my dad and uncle purchased land 20 years back, and it was disputed by…
Hello Sir, I am planning to take house on lease for 3 years for Rs.…
Sir i have one land agreement to sale on 29.06.2013 to 20.07.2016 3year the date…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly