Father Willed property to me. Do my children have claim
Sir my father gave me his property through a Will. I have now got the house transferred it in my name. I want to know is it still treated as a inherited property? If I don't want to give my children any share. So can they legally claim any right over this property?
Presuming it the your father's self acquired property,
It would not be ancestral property. You can dispose of said property as you please. It is not necessary to give your children any share in property inherited from your father.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Stamp duty on purchase of property
- Validity time for registered family deed
- Builder not delivering the possession of flat neither refunding money
- Procedure to get marriage certificate after 1.5yrs of wedding.
- Wife is mentally harassing what action can I take?