Father sold property without children's consent
My father has sold a property bought by my grand father when we were minors. My father is not staying with me but my mother stays with me. Is there any legal procedure to claim that property as grand children.The property was bought by my grand father with his earnings.
If it was your grand father's self acquired property then on his death, your father and the uncles ( if any ) were the only legal heirs. Your father can sell the property without your consent. You cannot claim any share in sale proceeds.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Constructed 2 floor building how to legally transfer 1 floor to inlaws
- Brother not giving me my share in ancestral property do I have rights?
- Bought product from a company and paid money. No delivery. What to do?
- Can husband and wife remarry after divorce and it legal or not
- Daughter's share in father's property