Father purchased property in name of elder brother. Do i have share?
my father purchase two property by the sale of one ancestral property on the name of my elder brother can i have any right in this property plz guide me
You will have right in the ancestral property,if the property was sold without your consent, then the sale is void.
Hence, you can challenge the sale deed and thereby demand your share in the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- After paying all the dues bank is harassing us still
- Can mother transfer all her property to one of the brother
- Can a club deny membership even if one meets all the laid down rules
- Can phone messages be used as an evidence to recover money
- Tenant broke lock and entered the building. Police not doing much.