Father purchased property in name of elder brother. Do i have share?
my father purchase two property by the sale of one ancestral property on the name of my elder brother can i have any right in this property plz guide me
You will have right in the ancestral property,if the property was sold without your consent, then the sale is void.
Hence, you can challenge the sale deed and thereby demand your share in the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Clarification regarding place of filing for divorce
- University declared illegal by UGC,not granting degree, what to do
- Family received compensation after fathers death how to divide it
- Govt. not giving salary what action can be take to get pending dues
- Can registered GPA holder sell the property?