quesfather named property to elder son- rest 2 were minor

We are 3 brothers. My father had purchased a agricultural land in the year 1969 in the name of my elder brother who was exactly 20 years at that time and was studying. The other two brother were minor at time. Unfortunately, no activity took place with regard to this land later. Very recently we came to know that the elder brother sold this property for 50 lacs. What is the remedy now?

  • ansSince the property was purchased in the name of your brother, he alone will be treated as its owner. He has done no wrong and unfortunately you having no share in it can do nothing. However your effort at personal level may yield some result but intervention of court would be absolutely non-productive.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, Me & my husband purchased flat jointly on loan( registry is with both the…
Religion Hinduism My father bought an agricultural land of 30 bigha in  near his hometown…
How my father in law disown my stepdaughter from all his own ancestral properties? My…
Family : Father,Mother, Son. -->Father is not living with us. -->own a House on Father's…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly