quesfather named property to elder son- rest 2 were minor

We are 3 brothers. My father had purchased a agricultural land in the year 1969 in the name of my elder brother who was exactly 20 years at that time and was studying. The other two brother were minor at time. Unfortunately, no activity took place with regard to this land later. Very recently we came to know that the elder brother sold this property for 50 lacs. What is the remedy now?

• ansSince the property was purchased in the name of your brother, he alone will be treated as its owner. He has done no wrong and unfortunately you having no share in it can do nothing. However your effort at personal level may yield some result but intervention of court would be absolutely non-productive.