father named property to elder son- rest 2 were minor
We are 3 brothers. My father had purchased a agricultural land in the year 1969 in the name of my elder brother who was exactly 20 years at that time and was studying. The other two brother were minor at time. Unfortunately, no activity took place with regard to this land later. Very recently we came to know that the elder brother sold this property for 50 lacs. What is the remedy now?
Since the property was purchased in the name of your brother, he alone will be treated as its owner. He has done no wrong and unfortunately you having no share in it can do nothing. However your effort at personal level may yield some result but intervention of court would be absolutely non-productive.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police intervention in the cutting of weed
- Mother bought property using my money how can I claim it
- Can father ask for money and property back after giving it willingly?
- Transfer of property in the names of LRs
- How can i file Medical Reimbursement claim of Central Govt Employee.