Father has put a case on the property transferred to me by GF and aunt
Hi, when i was 7 years in 1987 was given in adoption to my grandfathers sister who was child widow. A proper adoption deed was registered where it is clearly mentioned that i will be the only owner of all her property. same year all her property was transferred to my name by a decree and then mutation sanctioned by the judge.similarly my grandfather transferred part of his property to my name by a decree and then mutation sanctioned. Since i was a minor both these decrees and mutation were carried THROUGH my father(guardian)Also in the revenue records properties are registered under my name for past 30 years. Now all the land has been acquired by the government and my compensation is stuck in the HUDA office. My father also got a good share of property from his grandmother.My father has put a case on my property saying that land revenue records are wrong. Pls tell if stay will be applied or not on this case since i have all original documents.revenue records show my name for 30 years.
Yes, definitely you can get an injunction order of Stay on the property since you are in the possession of all the original documents. You simply need to file the case for stay and further prove your ownership in the said matter.
Advocate Japnam Kaur BindraDLF City Phase 2, Gurgaon
we need to go through the requisite documents and then it would be advisable to give you any further information.
Secondly, the court has to decide whether to give the Plaintiff Stay order on the property or not.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Land registry is not allowed can I make POA
- Unknown account recovery and amendment succession cert.
- How to initiate a suit for recovery of money
- Loan given to friend. He's not wiling to return it. What can i do now?
- Procedure of divorce if foreign girl married hindu boy under Hindu law