quesFather has put a case on the property transferred to me by GF and aunt

Hi, when i was 7 years in 1987 was given in adoption to my grandfathers sister who was child widow. A proper adoption deed was registered where it is clearly mentioned that i will be the only owner of all her property. same year all her property was transferred to my name by a decree and then mutation sanctioned by the judge.similarly my grandfather transferred part of his property to my name by a decree and then mutation sanctioned. Since i was a minor both these decrees and mutation were carried THROUGH my father(guardian)Also in the revenue records properties are registered under my name for past 30 years. Now all the land has been acquired by the government and my compensation is stuck in the HUDA office. My father also got a good share of property from his grandmother.My father has put a case on my property saying that land revenue records are wrong. Pls tell if stay will be applied or not on this case since i have all original documents.revenue records show my name for 30 years.

  • ansYes, definitely you can get an injunction order of Stay on the property since you are in the possession of all the original documents. You simply need to file the case for stay and further prove your ownership in the said matter.

    Advocate Japnam Kaur Bindra

      DLF City Phase 2, Gurgaon

  • ansDear Sir,

    we need to go through the requisite documents and then it would be advisable to give you any further information.

    Secondly, the court has to decide whether to give the Plaintiff Stay order on the property or not.

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have taken a Home loan from LIC HFL to buy a flat. The flat…
One male person died in 1999 without any will. The property was self made by…
The Property which has Ground floor plus 2 floors has to be divided equally among…
My father had received some land in Kerala, after division of the ancestral land between…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly