×

quesFather gave all the ancestral property to daughter.

I Need clarification regarding my property dispute with my father. My father has registered his all property in the name of my sister. My father has got all the property from my grandfather. Is this registration is legally valid. If so how can i proceed legally regarding this property because I have all rights in this property (my grandfathers property). Now they are planning to sell the land without my knowledge,how to stop this and what are the procedure to do this?

• ansThe issue that arises is whether it was a self acquired property of your grand father or not. Secondly, whether your grand father bequeathed said property to your father by will. If it was self acquired property of your grand father and your father inherited the said property he can gift the said property to your sister. You would have no claim on said property. I presume the gift deed made by your father was duly stamped and registered, also, your sister can dispose the said property and no court will grant you any stay.