Father gave all the ancestral property to daughter.
I Need clarification regarding my property dispute with my father. My father has registered his all property in the name of my sister. My father has got all the property from my grandfather. Is this registration is legally valid. If so how can i proceed legally regarding this property because I have all rights in this property (my grandfathers property). Now they are planning to sell the land without my knowledge,how to stop this and what are the procedure to do this?
The issue that arises is whether it was a self acquired property of your grand father or not. Secondly, whether your grand father bequeathed said property to your father by will. If it was self acquired property of your grand father and your father inherited the said property he can gift the said property to your sister. You would have no claim on said property. I presume the gift deed made by your father was duly stamped and registered, also, your sister can dispose the said property and no court will grant you any stay.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed writ petition but status is pending how to get early judgement
- Fraud by LIC agent what can I do
- Recovery of loan against a property under bank loan. How to do it?
- Is selling imitation of antique coins legal in India?
- Husband left us and staying in different house can I claim maintenance