Father bought property through GPA. How to inherit it?
My father purchased a property in Kerala through GPA sale in 2004. Now he wants to execute a will, the question we have is Can he execute will for the purchase via GPA in 2004 Or how to inherit this property?
If your father purchased the property through the GPA, then he can execute a Will or Gift Deed in your favour, but when he become the GPA Holder he can transfer the same to you through sale deed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do I need to take permit to carry a knife
- Mental condition hidden during marriage. What can i do?
- Procedure for filing for contempt of court
- Can i claim the property in the name of my mother from my uncle?
- Can a private company terminate employment because of my illness