quesFather bought property through GPA. How to inherit it?

My father purchased a property in Kerala through GPA sale in 2004. Now he wants to execute a will, the question we have is Can he execute will for the purchase via GPA in 2004 Or how to inherit this property?

  • ansIf your father purchased the property through the GPA, then he can execute a Will or Gift Deed in your favour, but when he become the GPA Holder he can transfer the same to you through sale deed.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My family living in mumbai from last 30 yr. my father is working as bar…

I'm from(hindu), like to check if daughters have any share in Partition? as per new…
One of my property which sold out. this property have only possession no any other…
My granddad (mothers father) bought and owns a property (house). Their are 3 heirs of…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly