quesFamily right to property gifted by grandmother to father?

My grandmother gifted her self willed property to my father who is 70 years. Now he is threatening to give away the property to outsiders. What rights does his wife(my mother), son(my bro) or his grand son(my nephew) have to keep the property within the family?

• ansIf your grandfather has gifted the property to your father by virtue of Gift Deed ( Gift deed should be registered) then, your father  becomes the owner of the said property and acquires the title by virtue of gift deed. 

Therefore he cannot transfer the property unless the gift deed is challenged.

Further it is very difficult to challenge the gift deed in the court, so until he challenges the Gift deed, he has no right to give the property to anyone.