False electricity connection.
I'd like you all to advise me on how to deal with the undermentioned situation. One of my acquaintance is a tenant and has applied for a new connection to WBSEDCL on 10/12/13, On 13/12/13 the connection was granted. After a dispute with the landlord on 27/2/14, a police case was filed by the tenant against forcible eviction. The landlord through his influence got their electricity disconnected On 21/3/14. The deptt. did not send any notice or any documents to substantiate the disconnection.
On the same day they sent a letter to the Divisional Manager WBSEDCL asking to restore the connection and enquired for the reason for such an unlawful disconnection. The Div. Manager is yet to reply, paying no heed to their appeal. The tenant with their children and her ailing mother are leaving in the dark for the past two months.
WSEDCL has taken illegal step in disconnecting your electricity without giving any notice and without citing any reason. File a Writ Petition immediately before the High Court praying for immediate restoration of electricity which has been illegally disconnected.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grandmother sold grandfather's property after his death. What to do?
- Can husband file for divorce after one month of marriage
- Can i file for divorce without my actual presence
- Grandfather's will furnished years after his death can we challenge it
- union president wants to forcefully replace me