I received a notice from legal advisor and solicitors on behalf of their client who is also their relative demanding Rs 11 lac for services offered by their client to our company for past 5 years. They haven't sent any proof of documents or agreement in notice. They have asked us to pay the amount based on 10% of the total sales turnover of the company for past 5 years. There is no contract or agreement signed between us and the client even though the client has worked in our company and cash has been paid to her for which we have no proof. They have threatened us with criminal case. Please advise how to respond to the notice.
contact a local lawyer and reply to legal notice deny that sum of rs 11 lakhs is payable as demanded mention that no such agreement was ever signed wherein 10%of sales turnover was to be allegedlly paid in the event any civil /criminal case is filed contest it on merits
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Spotted fraud in company. Co. now transferring me and asking to resign
- Can a power of attorney holder lease the property to any person
- my daughter is being harassed and not being given any money to live
- How can i get my certificates back from my college?
- Can a complaint be filed if two different notices are sent to accused