quesFalse charges by builder.

Amrapali silicon city, noida is asking for extra money for increased area now at the time of possession. Did not talk about it since booking in 2010. Number of flats in society has increased since then with increase of FAR. There are other deviations also in conditions mentioned in agreement.

• ansIt is important to go through the clauses of your agreement. If the carpet area of flat is mentioned in the agreement then you are liable to pay only consideration mentioned in agreement. Builder has failed to carry out construction as per sanctioned plans and there are deviation in agreement you can move court against the builder for deficiency in service.

Make payment under protest. Take possession/charge of the concerned property, then move consumer forum for deficiency in service and seek refund of money with interest and also compensation.