False charges by builder.
Amrapali silicon city, noida is asking for extra money for increased area now at the time of possession. Did not talk about it since booking in 2010. Number of flats in society has increased since then with increase of FAR. There are other deviations also in conditions mentioned in agreement.
It is important to go through the clauses of your agreement. If the carpet area of flat is mentioned in the agreement then you are liable to pay only consideration mentioned in agreement. Builder has failed to carry out construction as per sanctioned plans and there are deviation in agreement you can move court against the builder for deficiency in service.
Make payment under protest. Take possession/charge of the concerned property, then move consumer forum for deficiency in service and seek refund of money with interest and also compensation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband's family abusing what action can I take
- can I file for restitution for conjugal right?
- Can private law colleges demand full course fees for giving NOC
- Builder constructed building on land without my consent or knowledge
- Rights of Daughter in law in father in laws property