quesFalse charges by builder.

Amrapali silicon city, noida is asking for extra money for increased area now at the time of possession. Did not talk about it since booking in 2010. Number of flats in society has increased since then with increase of FAR. There are other deviations also in conditions mentioned in agreement.

  • ansIt is important to go through the clauses of your agreement. If the carpet area of flat is mentioned in the agreement then you are liable to pay only consideration mentioned in agreement. Builder has failed to carry out construction as per sanctioned plans and there are deviation in agreement you can move court against the builder for deficiency in service.

    Make payment under protest. Take possession/charge of the concerned property, then move consumer forum for deficiency in service and seek refund of money with interest and also compensation.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There is a property in delhi which is co-owned by 4 brother. Can a single…

Sir, My father has 3 daughters and 1 son . His son is expired due…
We three brothers, Joint Property is in mother name now, Our elder brother is absconded…
As my father had partition of ancestral property in 2001 and we have made gift…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly