Execution of sale deed after payment of stamp duty
I have made the Payment of Stamp duty as per Jantri Valuation before 3 months for purchase of a land and I have not executed the Sale Deed yet. Now, I want to know whether there is any time limit for execution of sale deed after payment of stamp duty as per Jantri and what much time limit it is? Kindly also let me know what is the procedure for the same, if such time limit has lapsed and what much time it take?
Execute sale deed as soon as possible. When you entered into negotiations for purchase of land, some time frame must have been decided. If time frame has expired extend time frame by mutual consent.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can private company ask me to resign w/o providing any reason?
- How to negotiate with tenant for eviction?
- Right to sell of co-owner after the first owners death
- Husband passed away. Can i or my son ask for property from my in laws?
- How to defend a s138 NI act case filed by bank in loan matter