evition of tenant
assistance in eviction of our rented property which was rented approx 20 years ago by my grandfather without any legal agreement. We are receiving rent on those premises and issue Rent receipts to the tenant every month.He has filed false cases u/s 145 in the metropolitan court for which we have filed a quashing request in sessions court)and also lodged false complaints against my family so that i should settle for any small amount and discharge the property for peanuts.The property is of great importance to me since my (late)mother was closely attached and i need someone very honest to guide me in this situation as to what can be done.
Section 145 crpc case has force for limited period only though you can challenge it u/s 397 or u/s 482 of crpc in sessions or high court respectively. 2. You are silent about other complaints. If you disclose then I can advise further. 3. You have wasted long period of time doing nothing. Do file a suit for eviction against the tenant without causing further.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to tackle with a Cheque bounce case
- How can I save myself from a false cheque bounce complaint against me
- Can I rent out a residential flat to run a tiffin service
- Wife threatening to file case against me what action can I take
- What will the Compensation for Land acquisition by Private company.