quesEviction of tenant post the agreement

I own 2 flats in Mumbai, I reside in one and rented out the other. I have made 11 months Leave & Licence agreement with the tenant and it is notarized (not registered). Now I would like to know the following things :-

1) Validity of this notorized agreement ?
2) If the tenant continues to live in the flat after 11 months (after expiry of agreement), Can I take help from local police to get the possession of rented-out flat ?
3) what other steps should I take to get the possession of flat if the tenant refuses to vacate the flat after 11 months (after expiry of agreement)?

• ansThe agreement is valid if it has been signed by you and the tenant and has all the ingredients of a leave and license agreement. Police cannot intervene in a dispute of this nature. If the tenant does not vacate on his own accord after 11 months in the event that the agreement is not renewed then you have to move to court for his eviction. Court will order him to leave.