quesEviction from property ; False FIR.

I have an office which my father gave on rent to a person to run an agricultural magazine. He has been using it from past 11 years but has not been paying rent from past few years. My father also had a notary agreement with that person to sell the office which had an expiry period of 6 months which has expired, and in which he was unable to pay the total amount decided. Now when I told him to take the money back that I had received and to vacate the land he filed a false FIR against me and my father. I would be highly grateful if you would please tell me how can I get the possession of my office.

• ansIf tenant has not been paying rent for many years issue legal notice to pay arrears of rent and terminate tenancy. File suit for eviction, you have stated that an agreement for sale was entered into with the tenant. What were terms and conditions of sale? What is the amount received by you? What is the FIR filed by your tenants ? Unless you mention all the details we cannot guide you.