quesEqual partition right, if possible or not?

This is regarding my mother's right in her father's family property (House). I have below questions:

1. Is she eligible to get her partition equally as her brother is eligible?

2. How much partition right a woman is having on her father's property?

3. How to proceed and with whom to contact for initiating strong step towards her right?

• ansPresuming that it is your Grand father's self acquired property and has died intestate(without leaving a will), then the property would devolve equally among your grand mother(if she is alive), her children(both daughters & sons).

However, if your grand gather has executed a will, then the property would devolve in the way he has suggested in the WILL. Whether it is a man or a woman he or she will get equal share in the property.