Encroachment by neighbor in my property
Entry throuh the gate of my alloted government quarter is being prevented by a neighbour, who claims that the land over which my right to way falls is his private land. Whereas the fact is that the land belongs to government and he is simply encroaching the same illegally. Under the circumstances, what should be done for immediate relief to me and under what provision that neighbour can be made criminally liable?
You need to go to court to seeking a direction from the court to stop him from interfering in your property and your right of way. Further, you should file a police complaint against your neighbour.
Advocate Dheeraj GuptaSouth Ex., Delhi
If it is a easement right then you can go ahead and file criminal complaint under wrongful restrain and blocking of the passway.Therefore you can go ahead and also file a suit for declaration and damages .You can also file complaint in the competent authority that is DDA and MCD stating your grievances.
Advocate Nishant SolankiDwarka, Delhi
You can make a case of criminal tresspass, wrongful restraint for immediate relief under criminal law. To understand the details need to consult.
1. Your job profile.
2. Neighbour's personal details.
3. Property allotmemt and details regarding government allotment to you.
Advocate Ramaditya TiwariNizamuddin East, Delhi
Dear Client, you are hereby advised to file a Civil Suit against your neighbours. The access to your property is your easementary right. You are further advised to pray for stay in the construction of the same.
Advocate Neeraj DubeyLajpat Nagar-2, Delhi
You can approach the civil courts for seeking restraining order against your neighbour for the same which can be granted by the civil court where he have to prove how the property belongs to him and even otherwise interim stay can be granted in your favor restraining him from stopping to use that way.
Advocate Harshit JainRohini, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case about dv act demand of dowry mental n sexual harrasment
- Post Anticipatory Bail Granted for a Ltd. Period
- Booked residential flat in pre launch now changed to commercial
- Procedure and significance of TIN number
- regarding misuse of our road by private college without postal address