Does son from first marriage have right in ancestral property?
Can owner of ancestral property transfer this property to his son ignoring first marriage son
No , as per various judgement of High court ancesteral property cannot be transferred to anyone.
If the person , so desires then he can transfer his portion of share by Gift Deed
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I get my sisters share in ancestral property
- Can father sell ancestral property w/o children consent
- Developer promised club house while buying. Now asking money for it.
- Can I refuse to marry a girl after engagement
- Family case running from 6 years now cancelled and started again