quesDoes son from first marriage have right in ancestral property?

Can owner of ancestral property transfer this property to his son ignoring first marriage son

  • ans

    No , as per various judgement of High court ancesteral property cannot be transferred to anyone.

    If the person , so desires then he can transfer his portion of share by Gift Deed

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

There are more than 3000 customers who have booked a flats/layouts in Bangalore around 2…
we are four brothers and we want partition of the properties which we had from…
Our family has a land which has been possessed for more than 25 years. Now…

I am buying a plot from the local builder wanted to know what are the…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly