Does son from first marriage have right in ancestral property?
Can owner of ancestral property transfer this property to his son ignoring first marriage son
No , as per various judgement of High court ancesteral property cannot be transferred to anyone.
If the person , so desires then he can transfer his portion of share by Gift Deed
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property bought in joint name but now want to remove name of applicant
- Mother did not give me my share in the property what can I do
- Legal Hiers of Property of Uncle
- No Salary appraisal received from company even after constant reminder
- Can an individual reply to an Advocate's notice