Does son from first marriage have right in ancestral property?
Can owner of ancestral property transfer this property to his son ignoring first marriage son
No , as per various judgement of High court ancesteral property cannot be transferred to anyone.
If the person , so desires then he can transfer his portion of share by Gift Deed
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Court fees to file a case for cheque bounce
- Want to file PIL for eliminating allergic parthenium weed
- My wife harasses me, my parents & my son. What action can i take?
- Property is my name except from 2 gunta do I have to register it
- How can I recover my pending salary