Does civil court has right to do land partition?
I would like to know whether civil court had or has rights to do land partition in Maharashtra? I would be obligated if you enlighten me on the same.
yes civil court has powers to do so
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My Previous employer has not deposited TDS from my salary
- Can a amendment be made in the plaint
- Can a husband claim share in property if wife made will to nephew
- Procedure to lodge a police complaint
- How to transfer my share of property among my relatives