Does civil court has right to do land partition?
I would like to know whether civil court had or has rights to do land partition in Maharashtra? I would be obligated if you enlighten me on the same.
yes civil court has powers to do so
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife left matrimonial house and not coming back what can I do
- Money Borrowed and paid money with interest. Confined my family.
- Wife filed false case against me can i use at ground of divorce
- Company took money before my joining now refusing to return
- Multiple cheque bounce matter what is the remedy