×

quesDoes brothers have share in elder's brothers property?

House build on the ancestor's land. but all expenses paid by elder brother to made house. So my question is, should share of younger brother's sons in the house or just in the land property? because house is build and all expenses paid by elder brother. I think, elder brother's sons share on both land and house but younger brother's sons share should be in the land only? Elder brother bought a land of his and his brother's Sons name. But due to brother's sons nature, he wanted to return that land and now he has death. Can elder brother sons return back that land from his brother's sons?

The facts that you have stated are unclear on a few points. In such situations it would be best to enter into a family arrangement to divide the property between the sons on mutual understanding. If there are disputes then you may file a suit for partition.

All the sons will have a share on the land as well as the construction unless an agreement to the contrary was entered into by the parties.

Click here to find the best Property lawyer in your city.