Does brothers have share in elder's brothers property?
House build on the ancestor's land. but all expenses paid by elder brother to made house. So my question is, should share of younger brother's sons in the house or just in the land property? because house is build and all expenses paid by elder brother. I think, elder brother's sons share on both land and house but younger brother's sons share should be in the land only? Elder brother bought a land of his and his brother's Sons name. But due to brother's sons nature, he wanted to return that land and now he has death. Can elder brother sons return back that land from his brother's sons?
The facts that you have stated are unclear on a few points. In such situations it would be best to enter into a family arrangement to divide the property between the sons on mutual understanding. If there are disputes then you may file a suit for partition.
All the sons will have a share on the land as well as the construction unless an agreement to the contrary was entered into by the parties.
Click here to find the best Property lawyer in your city.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 498A case filed by girl without marriage,pending since 3yrs what to do
- Can we file for custody of child without proceeding for divorce
- College demanding to pay 4 year fees to quit college
- How to recover money if accused is absconding
- Can share be transferred further after it has been transferred to one