quesdo my sisters have a right in my father's property

We are 3 children (one elder sister and one younger sister) to our parents. My father is having a property which is given by his father. Do i have all the rights over that property or my 2 sisters will have share in that property as per the law (female child too gets the equal share as the male child gets).

• ansIs it a self acquired property or ancestral property of your grand father? As far as self acquired property of your grandfather is concerned and it was transferred in your father's name, he can dispose said property as he desires. Only if father dies intestate ie without a will can the sisters claim any share in property.