Do my father and uncle need separate lawyer to file partition case?
My father and my uncle have filed a partition suit against rest of the brothers regarding the ancestral property. We are muslims and are governed by Indian Succession Act. Now our lawyer told us that my father and uncle need separate lawyer. Is true?
There is no requirement to have two separate lawyers under law. This must have been suggested due to strategic issue so that the other brothers may not say that your father and his brother have made a cartel.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Clarification regarding Labor Welfare Fund Act
- Cheque bouncing remedy under both civil and Negotiable Instrument Act.
- Neighbors causing disturbance due to which we are unable to sleep.
- Receiving funds on behalf of company getting commission is it legal
- What are the rights of grandsons in ancestral property