Do my father and uncle need separate lawyer to file partition case?
My father and my uncle have filed a partition suit against rest of the brothers regarding the ancestral property. We are muslims and are governed by Indian Succession Act. Now our lawyer told us that my father and uncle need separate lawyer. Is true?
There is no requirement to have two separate lawyers under law. This must have been suggested due to strategic issue so that the other brothers may not say that your father and his brother have made a cartel.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid money for share in the property now claiming share what can I do
- Can I sell imported products in India online
- Wife having extra marital affair what is the procedure for divorce
- Built house on fathers land father refusing to transfer ownership
- Can a person remarry while pending divorce case? What can be done?