Do kids share in ancestral property exist after divorce
Do a kid of divorced couple has a share on ancestral property from father's side when she already got property from her father before his death. If yes, how I can get my share.
The rights of a child in ancestral property do not cease to exist after the legal separation of his parents. Inheriting the property of her father prior to his death also does not disqualify her from claiming his share in the ancestral property.
The share can be culled out by filing a case for partition in court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Problem due to different name in spouse passport and mine
- How to take divorce with my partner while having relation with another
- Financial fraud case by a person claiming to be investor
- Restaurant charged more than the MRP
- Gave resignation via mail to HR. No response to that. What to do now?