Do kids share in ancestral property exist after divorce
Do a kid of divorced couple has a share on ancestral property from father's side when she already got property from her father before his death. If yes, how I can get my share.
The rights of a child in ancestral property do not cease to exist after the legal separation of his parents. Inheriting the property of her father prior to his death also does not disqualify her from claiming his share in the ancestral property.
The share can be culled out by filing a case for partition in court.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- my in laws are not taking me back from my parents house...
- Husband already married and concealed this fact, what to do ?
- Wife filed false case against me and my family, how to get bail
- Does postal department send back cheque return as party not available
- Does family compromise decree need to be registered