Do kids share in ancestral property exist after divorce
Do a kid of divorced couple has a share on ancestral property from father's side when she already got property from her father before his death. If yes, how I can get my share.
The rights of a child in ancestral property do not cease to exist after the legal separation of his parents. Inheriting the property of her father prior to his death also does not disqualify her from claiming his share in the ancestral property.
The share can be culled out by filing a case for partition in court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Descharge from air force under rule 15 (2) (g) (2)
- How to take advantage of section 24 of the new LARR Act 2013.
- Medical condition of husband kept secret before marriage. What to do?
- What is the procedure for mutual consent divorce
- NBW is pending since 6-yrs in a plot case on my brother what to do.