Do I need to register land if buying agricultural land
hey i have bought an agricultural land but i spoke to my advocate he said that it will be of no use registering that land as i can't build anything on it what are the remedies i can avail in this case ?
Land, whether agricultural or non agricultural must be registered as it is only then that it will reflect your name on the records as the owner of the property as you will have the records mutated accordingly. It is necessary that in order to have a perfect title you must have a conveyance deed and have your property registered so that no one else can claim right over it and you may be saved from any potential litigation later on.
Advocate Rohan MittalSector 17, Panchkula
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Regualtions Regarding Indian(desi) wine and Bhaang?
- cheque and promissory note given. Now party might file recovery case
- Clarification on comments given by court in family matter
- How to stop a fabricated organization from collecting subscription fee
- Landlord refusing to give rent receipt want to claim HRA exemption