Do granddaughter's have share in grandfather's property
do granddaughters have share in the property of their grandfather? Or whole property belongs to grandson?
Grandsons/granddaughters have share in ancestral property of their grandfather.
If the property of the grandfather is self acquired then, it will vest in his widow and children only after his death.
Then from the share entitled to the grandfather's children the grandchildren will be entitled to that much share only.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Should my mother retain her share in ancestral property
- Not relieved from company as case is pending in vigilance commission
- Resale of apartment under construction how much tax I have to pay
- Damage to property by neighbour's tree branches
- Parents torturing girl child what to do