Do granddaughter's have share in grandfather's property
do granddaughters have share in the property of their grandfather? Or whole property belongs to grandson?
Grandsons/granddaughters have share in ancestral property of their grandfather.
If the property of the grandfather is self acquired then, it will vest in his widow and children only after his death.
Then from the share entitled to the grandfather's children the grandchildren will be entitled to that much share only.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Resigned from company for inhuman treatment. How to recover my dues?
- Uncle acquired undivided HUF Land. How to recover my part of land?
- Add name to existing residential property
- Starting a company on partnership what will happen in case of dispute
- Husband used all my jewels have 1crore debt How to apply divorce.