quesDo granddaughter's have share in grandfather's property

do granddaughters have share in the property of their grandfather? Or whole property belongs to grandson?

  • ansGrandsons/granddaughters have share in ancestral property of their grandfather.

    If the property of the grandfather is self acquired then, it will vest in his widow and children only after his death.

    Then from the share entitled to the grandfather's children the grandchildren will be entitled to that much share only.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We got a house from a person as daana patta with registration on the condition…
My father was the owner of a shop for more than 30 years. But I…
Respected Sir My father was a govt servant and due to some mental stress he…
Sir can I claim amount on loss incurred by my father & sister adamantly refusing…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly