Do daughter in law have right in parent in law property
I would like to know what are the rights of daughter in laws in the property of parent in laws in terms of their self acquired and inherited property?
Under the present law the daughter-in-law has no rights in the property owned by her parents-in-law.
She needs the permission of her in-laws to even live in the property owned by them.
Her rights are confined to the properties owned either entirely by her or jointly by her and her husband. She can enforce her right to stay in the matrimonial home.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Copyright of the business plan without registering a firm
- Mother of unsound health cannot sign will.
- What is the safest way to lease out property
- guy asking for an affidavit saying sexual relationship with his wife
- Have POA for a property from a seller can the seller sell the property