Do children have share in mother's ancestral inherited property?
I am married. My wife got her grandfather's property in her name. We have 2 children. Does my children have share in their mother's inherited property? Can she sell it without their consent? If she does how can they claim it?
Your query is silent, how she got the property transfered in her name?
Whether she had any brother and sisters?
Whether it is ancestor property?
Further , if property is transferred through Gift deed. Will, till the mother is alive, children will have no right on the property.
After her death, they will have right on property. Further she can sell the property without their consent
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I received a mutual divorce letter from wife. What should I do?
- Builder project declared illegal, how to get refund?
- Mentally harassment by Brother in law & sister in law. what can I do
- How can i take legal action against a restaurant for unhygienic food.
- Who can be a witness to register a Will