division of property without any documentation
My great grandfather's property was divided amongst his three sons on a mutual consensus without preparing any legal document. Now, my late grand father also didn't prepare any legal will about distribution of property among his seven sons. My father passed away approximately 30 years ago and my mother brought me up with my maternal grandfather's support. Now my mother and myself have been asking our uncles to divide the property equally and give our share. The request has always gone unheard and nothing has happened as yet. They are selling the properties as per ther wish. Would like to know what is legal way to have this resolved.
Send a legal notice of partition and restrain them from selling the property and if they do not give reply with in proper time then file suit for partition and also obtain injunction restraining them from selling the property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Applied for passport asking for ex husband's signature
- Seepage in my flat can I ask for repair cost from other flat owners
- Received bail can District court start a case against me
- How to legally obtain documents from witnesses in Criminal Case
- Security deposit refund