Division of land after the death of mother
We are four brothers and three sisters all married.My brothers want to sell agricultural land which is in our mother's name,who died several years ago without registering any will or dividing or naming to anybody.Our mother acquired this land by inheritance.My question is that can married sisters can get their share in above land,if yes,how much share can each sister will get?
Since the mother expired intestate (without a Will), the property shall be divided/inherited in equal shares among all her children.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Private road through my property how can I cancel it
- Gave our share to mother. Is she entitled to 3/4th share? 4 heirs?
- Closing the well between two plots neighbor not cooperating
- Can I file divorce if husband denies to have sex
- Son not giving property back to parents