Division of house and agricultural land
Our family has decided to divide a property with mutual understanding which is verbal. I want to carry it out legally on paper. How I can do it?
A deed of partition has to be drawn up and then it should get it registered. Contact a local lawyer to get the deed drafted.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- flat sold without notice by owner there is no agreement with tenant
- Second appeal rejected at admission stage, what should I do ?
- Money borrowed by brother lender threatening his parents
- how to handle threats
- Complaint against lawyer for attesting forged document