Division of house and agricultural land
Our family has decided to divide a property with mutual understanding which is verbal. I want to carry it out legally on paper. How I can do it?
A deed of partition has to be drawn up and then it should get it registered. Contact a local lawyer to get the deed drafted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property issue with cousin. How can we resolve the issue?
- Do I need to register start up before receiving funding
- Is it legal to take fees from students to run a trust
- Married for months. First wife not wiling to divorce.
- Are employment bonds enforceable legally? I have already signed it.