Division of house and agricultural land
Our family has decided to divide a property with mutual understanding which is verbal. I want to carry it out legally on paper. How I can do it?
A deed of partition has to be drawn up and then it should get it registered. Contact a local lawyer to get the deed drafted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Refund of earnest money because of insufficient property documents
- Non payment of Service tax since 2013
- Regulation to build a high rise apartment near storm water drain
- How to register lucky draw scheme
- Procedure to sell property without the consent of one of the co owner