Division of house and agricultural land
Our family has decided to divide a property with mutual understanding which is verbal. I want to carry it out legally on paper. How I can do it?
A deed of partition has to be drawn up and then it should get it registered. Contact a local lawyer to get the deed drafted.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sole proprietorship.
- Can one of the owners sell a property with joint ownership
- Relative cheated and took half of our property. What to do?
- Property sold which was taken as surety for bail what can i do
- Husband and wife staying apart from 2 years can we file for divorce