Division of ancestral property.
My father & my uncle are only 2 children for my grand father in property devolving my uncle will take 2 acre more than to my father that is registered on august-2004. Can i fight on him with court? Can my father able to cancel the deed alone? Can i get justice on court?
If the Property has been partitioned by registration or decree passed by the court before December, 2004 right to claim over the disposed property is prohibited as per the Hindu Succession Act and kindly check any family settlement made between joint family members.
But it has one exception as per new judgement of Apex court: Partition and Succession can be open at any time if distribution of property was injustice between Joint family members. Hence, you can challenge that partition subject to absence of non-adverse documents.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- landlord appealed in HC want to now our chances of wining the case
- Rights of a married woman in fathers property
- False complaint case file by my girlfriend
- A person gave a gift and publicly humiliated to get it back.
- HRA not provided by railway what can I do