Division of ancestral property.
My father & my uncle are only 2 children for my grand father in property devolving my uncle will take 2 acre more than to my father that is registered on august-2004. Can i fight on him with court? Can my father able to cancel the deed alone? Can i get justice on court?
If the Property has been partitioned by registration or decree passed by the court before December, 2004 right to claim over the disposed property is prohibited as per the Hindu Succession Act and kindly check any family settlement made between joint family members.
But it has one exception as per new judgement of Apex court: Partition and Succession can be open at any time if distribution of property was injustice between Joint family members. Hence, you can challenge that partition subject to absence of non-adverse documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Interim decision made by judge without my presence
- How to travel abroad in case a criminal case is pending in Court?
- What do to if Neighbour occupies our land and changes the govt record
- Paid money to builder and projected cancelled IT dept cease all money
- Husband giving false information about his real income