quesDisputed land as a gift deed.

My father gifted a land to my aunt by the oral promise that she will give money. But later she didn't pay money and so we cancelled the gift agreement by mentioning the dispute in the land. The land was sold to us by the owner after his case rejected in the court. By hiding this my aunt husband and the land owner sold the disputed land. So My ain't husband cheated us by helping to buy the disputed land. Now after we cancelled my aunt is claiming ownership of the land even though there is a case against this land. And she is not allowing us to file complaint and the landowner not returning our money. What we can do in this situation?

  • ansPlease mention the nature of the case. The gift unless put into writing and registered on payment of stamp duty has no force. You are silent how the aunt's husband and the owner has colluded when you have already got the land. 4. on receipt of answers raised above proper advice can be made.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respected Sir I am 21 yrs old belong to a hindu family. I just want…
My mother is the second wife of my father. He married her after the first…

Myself my mother and my two sisters are staying in a villa since 1974.This villa…

We have 2 acres of land. Which is under my mother's grandfather's name. None of…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly