quesDisputed land as a gift deed.

My father gifted a land to my aunt by the oral promise that she will give money. But later she didn't pay money and so we cancelled the gift agreement by mentioning the dispute in the land. The land was sold to us by the owner after his case rejected in the court. By hiding this my aunt husband and the land owner sold the disputed land. So My ain't husband cheated us by helping to buy the disputed land. Now after we cancelled my aunt is claiming ownership of the land even though there is a case against this land. And she is not allowing us to file complaint and the landowner not returning our money. What we can do in this situation?

• ansPlease mention the nature of the case. The gift unless put into writing and registered on payment of stamp duty has no force. You are silent how the aunt's husband and the owner has colluded when you have already got the land. 4. on receipt of answers raised above proper advice can be made.